John 14: 16-18
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you for ever – the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
• For those who are orphans or who are separated from their parents due to war, violence or natural disaster.
• For our joint Pentecost service on the 9th June.
• That we will increasingly know that God is with us and loves us.
• For us to then live out the living presence of God’s spirit so that others witness it.
• For our final Messy church before the summer break.
• For Kathryn Smith as she visits UK churches and prays about working with BMS in a different country using her gifting more effectively.
• For her visit to us on July 14th.
• For BMS and SIM as their relief works in South East Africa continue.
• For Eritrea where 140 Christians were arrested in mid May.